Chris Brown Speaks! "That Night Was The Biggest Regret Of My Life



In a rare interview with UK's The Mirror, the "Turn Up The Music" singer opens up about Rihanna, revealing:
“That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake. "But she loves me – what can I say? I’m forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it.” 
Chris also explains that it's normal to fight with the one you love, but for him things spiraled out of control. Chris seems like he's grown a lot, even admitting that he's taken a lot of things for granted in the past. 
“I’ve learned a lot since that night and I’ve grown up. I was very young and I took a lot of stuff, fame, for granted. I didn’t understand it. The support from those who do know me and the fans, who are incredible, got me through.”
Chris knows his rekindled romance with Rihanna will draw critcism but he's more prepared to handle it nowbecause he knows those judging, "don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me

No comments:

Post a Comment