The Kate Upton Twitpic Look Alike.



 Shown is the February 2013 Sports Ilustrated Swim Suit cover featuring model Kate Upton, as found on the SI Swim Suit Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/SI_Swimsuit/status/300031495253422080/photo/1 - ok to use as per NY Daily News Counselor Pat Schlegel.

 Must link to SI Swim Suit Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/SI_Swimsuit/status/300031495253422080/photo/1

Plenty of women wish they looked like Kate Upton. Few can say they actually do. Even less have the star herself noting the similarities.
The two-time Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover model retweeted a photo from a girl named Ania, calling her “Me as Kate Upton” image “amazing.”
In the picture, Ania is posing almost identically to Upton’s recent magazine cover, unzipped white puffer jacket and all.
Ania’s Twitter, which has since been made private, lists her as living in Vancouver and Moscow. She describes herself as a “Mail order bride in training.”
Hopefully, posing for the image wasn’t as painful for Ania as it was for Upton. The 20-year-old stunner described the Antarctica photo shoot to People magazine as “the hardest shoot I’ve ever done.”
“When I came back I was losing hearing and eyesight because my body was shutting down,” she continued. “It was working so hard to keep me warm. My mom’s in my ear going ‘I told you not to go there. It’s a bad idea!’”
Upton recently turned Jimmy Fallon into a giggling pile of mush when she appeared on his show last week. We wonder if Ania would have the same effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment