EXCLUSIVE-CARMELO SIDE CHICK JUST PUT HIM OUT THERE....I HOPE ITS ALL GOOD IN LALA LAND

> Tis Tis..Melo Has Been A Bad Boy... (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!
THIS IS THE SIDE CHICK NAME-ASIA MONROE
MELO YOU SLIPPIN PIMPIN
> Tis Tis..Melo Has Been A Bad Boy... (pics) - Photo posted in BX SportsCenter | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Ok Basically It all started in February where he followed me on twitter we began talking on there which lead me giving him my number and we started texting well he asked for my gmail account something about he didn’t want his wife finding out about me or what not…so I visited New York around march 1 where me met up and he took me to a place called Juniors Cheesecake in Brooklyn I had took a pic to show my twitter friends who I was having lunch with but he asked for me to delete it but I still kept it in my phone..


JUST REMEMBER DUDE IS PRESUME INNOCENT UNTIL GUILTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment