JOHN MCCAIN DAUGHTER MEGHAN MCCAIN GET'S REAL ON WHAT SEX SHE PREFER.

> Mar 15 - 'I'm strickly dickly. I love $ex and I love men' Meghan McCain says at Playb0y interview - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!
  • > Mar 15 - 'I'm strickly dickly. I love $ex and I love men' Meghan McCain says at Playb0y interview - Photo posted in BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines | Sign in and leave a comment below!Work and play: Meghan is a regular columnist for The Daily Beast and is a commentator for MSNBC
  • I’m not a lesbian, if that’s what you’re asking. I’d be the first person to tell the world I was gay. I’m not private about anything. I think you should live how you should live. But I’m strictly dickly. I can’t help it. I love sex and I love men,’ she told the magazine as part of their 20 Questions series.
          'I love sex and I love men... I'm from a family of whiskey drinkers': John McCain's daughter Meghan opens up (but doesn't strip down) for Playboy interview.
-I got to give her props for telling how she feel she a real female.


No comments:

Post a Comment