Beyonce Looking Smoking Hot H&M Ad Campaign Showing Her Bikini Bod

oBXmzRD


BEYONCÉ parades her curves in a bikini as she strips off to promote H&M’s new clothing collection.
The pop star mum-of-one proves she’s lost none of her sex appeal in the semi-buff following the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy last year. Pick of the bunch is a snap of the singer modelling a yellow two-piece.On the Bahamas shoot: “I loved shooting the campaign in the Bahamas. We shot on a beach outside of Nassau and the weather was perfect. The shoot was filled with vibrant colors and was inspired by the glamour of the late ‘70s.

On her summer style:
“I love the summer. I’m always in shorts, dresses, light, flowing fabrics, great sandals,” says Beyoncé of her summer looks. She credits her stylists Ty Hunter and Raquel Smith as “an influential part of the process” each day.
On her mother’s style influence:“I think my style comes from watching my mother from the time I was a little girl. She was so stylish. She was the first person I saw mix high end pieces with more accessible styles and make it all work. I’m also inspired by my sister, I love her bold approach.”



No comments:

Post a Comment